Saturday, April 25, 2009

2nd Monthsary Love Letter

My Dearest Pats,

I know I can definitely make a better effort than this one, but with extreme time constraints, I guess I have to make the most of what I have right now.

The past month has been a series of tough challenges on our relationship. Thank you for holding on, and for understanding how I feel. I know with HIM as the center of our relationship, we can overcome trials, challenges, and other obstacles that can destroy on what we have right now. I am confident that there are better things ahead of us, and if we pray hard enough, and do our part to understand each other, we will be able to attain our dreams for both of us. You are my angel, my inspiration, my future, my everything.

At the office, I find it amazing that people calls me Sir Paul. In the end, I'm just a simple guy in love with a very special girl. Happy Monthsary Pats, I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Hey Paul!

Didn't know you were a blogger din! haha.

Sweet ha!

-tats

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home